Visiting Patients at Sidney Health Center and Extended Care
Visitors are very important to a patient’s well-being and we appreciate the care and support many visitors provide. As a courtesy to our patients, Sidney Health Center asks that visitors be considerate of patient privacy and aware that patients need their rest. In addition, patients may be encouraged to limit their visitors to just a couple at a time.
Sidney Health Center has OPEN VISITING HOURS; however, there may be times that visitors are asked to leave the room. Instances may include:
- The patient needs rest.
- The doctor is making rounds or the nurse requests a later visit.
- When you have children with you that display any symptoms of illness.
Out of town visitors may stay at a nearby motel for a discounted rate. Please ask the social worker to assist you with this added benefit.
While Sidney Health Center has open visiting hours, for the safety and security of patients, residents, staff and guests, entrances are closed in the evening. To gain access to the hospital after entrances are closed, go to the ER entrance and pick up the phone for the staff assistance. To gain access to Extended Care after entrances are closed, go to the Extended Care main entrance and press the button for staff assistance.
Emergency Entrance Hours:
- Monday-Friday: 6:00 AM – 8:00 PM
- Saturday & Sunday: 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Main Hospital Entrance Hours:
- Monday – Friday: 6:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Clinic Entrance Hours:
- Monday – Friday: 7:00 AM – 6:30 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Extended Care Entrance Hours:
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed