Community Health Assessment & Implementation Plan
Sidney Health Center participated in the Community Health Services Development (CHSD) Project administrated by the Montana Office of Rural Health (MORH) and funded in part through the Montana Health Research and Education Foundation (MHREF) Flex Grant. Community involvement in steering committee meetings and key informant interviews enhance community engagement in the assessment process.
In April 2022, Sidney Health Center's service area was surveyed about its healthcare system. A copy of the survey instrument is included at the end of the report linked below. Readers are invited to familiarize themselves with the survey instrument and the subsequent findings. The narrative report touches on highlights while the charts present data for virtually every question asked.
Please note the report compares some of the 2022 data with data from previous surveys conducted in partnership with the Montana Office of Rural Health in 2013 and 2019.
The results of this process are available to the public and include two documents:
- 2019-2022 Sidney Health Center Community Health Assessment Report
- 2019-2022 Sidney Health Center Implementation Plan
- 2016-2019 Sidney Health Center Community Health Assessment Report
- 2016-2019 Sidney Health Center Implementation Plan
- 2013 Sidney Health Center Community Health Assessment Report
- 2013 Sidney Health Center Implementation Plan