Occupational therapy involves skilled treatment to assist individuals with various impairments to achieve independence in all facets of their lives. Occupational therapy focuses on helping people develop “skills for the job of living” necessary for optimum functioning. Occupational therapists work with clients through the lifespan and in various settings.
Occupational Therapy services typically include:
- Customized treatment programs to improve one’s abilities to perform daily activities
- Comprehensive home and job site evaluations with adaptation recommendations
- Performance skills assessments and treatment
- Adaptive equipment recommendations and usage training
- Client, family and caregiver education
- Hand therapy
- Activities of Daily Living
- Sensory processing/integration
- Fine motor problems
- Pediatric care in clinic and schools
Inpatient Schedule for Holidays and Weekends varies
Special appointments available upon request.