Sidney Health Center Rehabilitation Services now offers onsite Aquatic Therapy through a partnership with HealthWorks using an Endless Pool. Aquatic Therapy involves using water as a medium to perform exercises to achieve physical therapy goals, benefiting patients of all ages.
- Improve mobility
- Enhance circulation
- Reduce pain
- Increase balance and coordination
- Improve tolerance to functional activities
Effective for several conditions:
- Musculoskeletal or neuromuscular problems
- Sprains, strains, back and neck pain, fibromyalgia, or sports injuries
- Rheumatoid or degenerative arthritis (osteoarthritis)
- Neurologic or general medical conditions
- Post-surgical rehabilitation (with healed incisions)
Inpatient Schedule for Holidays and Weekends varies
Special appointments available upon request.
On Campus - Use 12th Ave SW