Audiology & Hearing Aid Services
Ashley Anderson, AuD provides audiology and hearing aid services at Sidney Clinic.
As an audiologist, Anderson is a professional who diagnoses, treats, and manages individuals with hearing loss or balance problems. She provides comprehensive diagnostic audiological services for patients of all ages including hearing aid evaluations, fittings and repairs. She also offers aural rehabilitation, hearing conservation and assistive listening devices (ALDs).
Ashley Anderson, AuD
- Bachelor of Science in Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences - Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Masters of Arts in Communication Disorders - University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
- Doctor of Audiology (Au.D) - University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
- Fairview-University Medical Center – Minneapolis, MN
- Coon Rapids Medical Clinic – Coon Rapids, MN
- St. Paul School District – St. Paul, MN
- Indian Health Service – Poplar and Wolf Point, MT
Tuesday: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Sidney Health Center Clinic Main Entrance