Sidney Health Center Service Updates
Face Mask Required at Sidney Health Center
Sidney Health Center is adhering to strict CDC guidelines for the health and safety of patients and staff. We are asking that all who come to Sidney Health Center wear a homemade mask to help us preserve our protective equipment. Failure to wear a mask could result in delayed services. Thank you for your cooperation and for keeping our community healthy.
Same Day Clinic Appointments
Same Day Clinic patients are asked to call 406-488-3963 to schedule a same-day appointment instead of presenting at the clinic entrance.
Access to Care
For the health and safety of patients and staff, please use the entrance specified below when coming to Sidney Health Center. All patients and visitors are being screened and directed to the appropriate registration area.
- Clinic Visits
- OB Patients
- Walk-In Clinic Same-Day Appointments
- Follow-Up Appointments
- Chronic Disease Management
- Clinic Pharmacy
- Radiology Diagnostic Testing including:
- Nuclear Medicine
- Outpatient Lab Draws
- Please note that Birthday Month lab draw health screening is not available at this time
- Surgical Services
- We are asking only patients seeking emergency care use the ER entrance.
Department and Service Closures
- Following government guidelines, Sidney Health Center’s food service department is operating with modified services. The Sunrise Cafe is offering grab and go items and meals, however, there limited seating at this time. We continue serving our patients and residents as well as the Meals on Wheels program.
Open Retail Services
- Clinic Pharmacy
- Sidney Health Center Clinic Pharmacy is discontinuing curbside services and is open to the public. Please continue to use the Main Entrance on 14th Ave. for access to Clinic Pharmacy. Upon entering the facility, you will have your temperature taken by staff, and all who come to Sidney Health Center are asked to wear a homemade mask to continue to reduce the spread of viruses. A limited number of customers are allowed in Clinic Pharmacy at a time and will be asked to follow social distancing guidelines. You may be asked to wait outside of the retail store until another customer leaves. If you are not feeling well or are part of the vulnerable population, please call Clinic Pharmacy at 406-488-6563 for assistance.
- Additional Pharmacy Services Available are Home Delivery and Mail Services.
- Home Delivery Services
- Monday – Friday
- Cutoff time for this service is 2:00 PM
- Local Addresses Only
- Mail Service
- Please know that it may take up to 7-10 days to receive the medications.
- The Caring Corner Gift Shop
- The Caring Corner Gift Shop is open regular shopping hours, Monday - Thursday from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM and on Friday from 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
- Customers are able to use an outside entrance to access the store. Look for the big "Open" sign and the cute blue door!
- We are asking that all who come to shop at Caring Corner wear a homemade mask to continue to reduce the spread of viruses. Our volunteer staff will continue to disinfect the store on a regular basis. When shopping, please social distance with other customers by keeping 6 feet between yourself and others.
- The Good Cents Store
- Good Cents Store is open with regular shopping hours, Monday - Friday from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM and on Saturday from Noon – 3:00 PM.
- We are asking that all who come to shop at Good Cents Store wear a homemade mask to continue to reduce the spread of viruses. Our volunteer staff will continue to disinfect the store on a regular basis. When shopping, please social distance with other customers by keeping 6 feet between yourself and others.
- At this time, we are asking that no children under the age of 12 come to the store.
- Healthworks (Fitness Center)
- Healthworks reopened with modified hours, Monday - Thursday from 5:00 AM - 8:30 PM, Friday from 5:00 AM - 7:30 PM, Saturday from 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM and Sunday from 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM.
- Under Montana's phased guidelines, Healthworks is allowed to operate at 50% capacity and has increased sanitation requirements in place.
- Members are asked to social distance and maintain 6 feet of separation between yourself and other members.
- Additional information regarding access, sanitation and equipment use can be found on the Healthworks Facebook page and posted throughout the facility.
- If you have any questions, call Healthworks at 406-488-4631.