As a membership organization, Sidney Health Center is representative of the communities its serves throughout Eastern Montana and Western North Dakota. Members are community people, who can directly affect the future direction of Sidney Health Center. Annually, the membership elects representatives to the Board of Directors and votes on bylaw amendments at the meeting in October.
Membership is open to individuals, 18 years of age or older,
residing in the Sidney Health Center service area. A $100 one-time fee to Sidney Health Center entitles individuals to be lifelong voting members. The lifetime membership dues go directly toward meeting healthcare needs at Sidney Health Center.
Local individuals who are interested in the future of rural
healthcare are encouraged to become members of Sidney Health Center. Plus, active members receive the following benefits and privileges.
Being Heard! Advocating for Sidney Health Center where it
matters. Being able to express concerns on important issues related to the quality of healthcare provided to our community.
Guiding Our Health Center!
Your input is valuable to the strategic planning process of Sidney Health Center and its facilities.
Becoming involved yields a vote at the annual meeting in regards to the by-laws and election of board members. You are also eligible for appointment to Sidney Health Center’s Board of Directors standing committees, ad hoc task forces and special committees.
Here is a list of membership privileges.
- Invitation to the annual membership event that Sidney Health Center holds.
- Free educational programs and seminars on health related topics sponsored by Sidney Health Center.
- Free Financial & Estate Planning Seminars from the Foundation for Community Care.
- A coupon package with discounts for various Sidney Health Center services.
- Lifelong voting rights* at the annual meeting, which is held on the fourth Wednesday in October. Prior to the meeting, you will receive an informational packet including the meeting location, agenda and reports.
Membership dues are accepted, and welcome, throughout the year.
If you are interested in becoming a member, running for the Board of Directors, or learning more about the Sidney Health Center membership, please call the administration office at (406) 488-2364 or print the Membership Application
(available in a PDF format) and return it to Sidney Health Center, 216 14th Ave SW, Sidney, Montana 59270.
*Membership must be activated 45-days prior to the annual meeting in October to be eligible to vote in the election of directors and by-law amendments.